Crawford High School Daily Bulletin
Be Responsible Be Respectful,
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Last Day of School Woo Hoo!!!
- Wed, May 15: No Meals Served
- wed, may 15: last day of school -- out at 12:00
- fri, may 17 - sat, may 18: state Track -- good luck Rams!
- tues, may 21 - wed, may 22: State golf -- go rams!
- Wins at Track Districts -- Going on to State: Congratulations to Dani vonForell -- 2nd in Shot Put; Bryttnee Lemmon -- 2nd in the 200; Rylee Hanks -- 1st in the 300 Hurdles and also placed in the 100 Hurdles; Megan Guest -- 1st in the 800; Lacie Lietka -- 2nd in the 800; Sharla Maginnis, Lacie Lietka, Sara Tweet, Megan Guest -- 1st in the 4 x 8; Sharla Maginnis, Rylee Hanks, Lacie Lietka, Megan Guest -- 1st in the 4 x 4 and Girls Track Team 1st in Districts!!!
- Congratulations Colton Micheel, making State Golf!!!
- All Students & Teachers: Please return all your library materials to the library by May 10. Thank you -- Mrs. Moore
Nebraska Rural Electric Association’s Youth Energy Camp
July 15-19, 2013
Rural students served by NRPPD who are currently enrolled in the 9th, 10th or 11th grades
Student will learn about energy generation, electric safety and careers in the rural electric program
All expense- paid trip to camp for recreational experiences, leadership training and environmental awareness.
See Mrs. O’Boyle for applications.
Due May 15, 2013
ACT Information: Go to www.actstudent.org to register